Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Now from the silent end of this peanut gallery...

I am very pleased to see this blog page in full effect. It's good to see you are all doing well within this field or others. To all you whom I have either missed talking to, neglected to talk to, scorned in some way or another or simply not kept track of, I apologize and wish to say I hope we might all still be friends and remain in contact in the future.
That being said there's a couple of things I want to point out. First off, that is a very bad picture of me behind Caroline and Jen in that post below. It is a small reminder not to eat a huge bowl of pasta every other day.
Also I ask that you remember this: Despite Andy and his usual tendencies, lest we forget Trevor and his inadequacies for animation and life as we know it. If he should ever read this blog, I shall be the one to break it to him that he simply did not fit in. I still remember the way he pronounces "anime" as "a-nee-muh." That wacky guy...

Well, I do have some photos from back in the day around somewhere. Once they've been located, they shall be posted and the reminiscing can continue. Until then, keep on trucking!

1 comment:

Jon said...

Good to hear from you Adrian!